Sunday, August 24, 2008

Heeheehahahoohoohmmph

I have grease in my hair. It's Pantene's fault.

I popped The Da Vinci Code in my DVD player today, primarily to see the clips of the Louvre so I could point and say, "I'll be there in a month!!!" As the movie progressed, I became disgusted and turned it off. Self-flagellation is not exactly something I would like to watch, thank you very much, much less NAKED self-flagellation during which the camera has to expertly make minute movements to avoid indecent exposure of the actor. Yuck.

I have decided that I am the world's biggest worrywart. And I need to knock it off, or else... well, my life just won't be very happy, that's all. "Do not worry about tomorrow..."

I have resolved to someday belt out a tune with no regard to pitch or aesthetics while driving on a highway with my love interest (watch A Lot Like Love, and it will all make sense). Haha.




And now, on a somewhat heavier note: I'm petrified of this coming year, while also completely ecstatic about it. I'm scared that I won't have the money to pay for rent, food, gas, etc. You know, the basic necessities. I'm scared I'll have to ask my parents for money, which is the absolute last thing I want to do. But, at the same time, I couldn't be happier to be living with some of my best friends. I guess pretty much nothing in this life comes without at least SOME stress or worry. Oh well.

Bring it on.

No comments: